Join us on Wednesday 7th June for the launching of the boats built by the 40-week Boat Building Class of August ’22.
The class have produced six boats in total.
- 12′ Gartside strip planked sailing dinghy – Jon Tully
- 13′ Gartside titch and glue sailing dinghy – Henry Dawson
- 14′ Gartside glued clinker outboard launch – Bijan Nabavi
- 16′ Gartside glued carvel day sailer – Andy Weimer
- 16′ Gartside cold moulded motor sailer – Mark Grant
- 18′ Nick Smith traditional clinker inboard launch – Phil Bevan
The procession of boats will make their way down to the harbour at 0900, with the first boat due in the water at approximately 0930.
All welcome to attend! Please do share with anyone interested.